About

About
project-three65 is a little something photographers like to do for a yearly project. I will be taking one photo a day to post, now some just do random stuff, but I do things about my life. It's a get-to-know-me project! Enjoy.

Monday, January 10, 2011



^^^Click on pic to make bigger :) ^^^


Day 10~ I ♥ my Man!

So a little story for ya..

As some of you know we just got text a few months ago, my hubby hated the thought of having text..said it was a waste of money and just refused to add it to our phone plan.
Well one day he came home from work and said " I got 3 text today!" and I am all like " what? huh? yeah?" and he said " How did that happen?" and I was like " I dunno..maybe the text fairy visited you today"...so anyway a few days pass, I see we now have text. ( honestly I do not know how we got it, I never changed it on our plan) so I text a few gal pals, they get way excited, all I heard for months was " Shawna get text!"..." Shawna u need text!" ........so yeah..we somehow have it now and I ain't complainin!. :)
So look who texts me quite often..a huh..My man Troy...I think someone likes texting! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment